THE ONLY LIQUID FERRIC PHOSPHATE PRODUCT ON THE MARKET!
10% Iron (III) phosphate; the same active ingredient found in slug pellets.
Contains the same amount of ferric phosphate as SEVEN large canisters of ‘ultra strong’ slug pellets (costing £8.00 each)!
Unlike slug pellets, all the ingredients in Slugger are biodegradable. Conventional slug pellets contain EDTA, a synthetic compound that is non-biodegradable and will build up in soils / the environment.
Unlike slug pellets, Slugger gets iron phosphate into the soil. 99% of garden slugs are in the soil, not on the surface of the soil.
Not classified as harmful to humans, pets, or the environment.
Safe to use on all plant types.
Unique chemical formulation exclusive to Eutrema Ltd. Not available under any other brand.
100% water soluble.
Nutrient content (w/v)
- Iron 2.56%
- Phosphate (as P2O5) 5.87%
- Dilute 50mL for every litre of tap water. This equals half a bottle in a standard gallon (4.5 litre) watering can.
- For best results apply at dusk.
- Use sprayer to apply mist to the foliage of plants.
- Use a watering can to drench the soil / turf to treat the root zone. More concentrated dilutions can be used when applying to directly to soil.
- Do not apply in very hot weather or if the soil is dry.
- DO NOT SPRAY ON CONCRETE/STONE/BRICK or the iron may leave a stain.
Use as a preventative measure, not curatively. Or as an iron & phosphorus fertiliser. Especially useful for correcting iron induced chlorosis on ericaceous plants (Rhododendron, Camellia, Azalea, Hydrangea etc).
Read more about our fantastic discovery of SLUGGER, and why it is superior to slug pellets in the press!