USE HORTICULTURAL DECHLORINATOR IN HYDROPONICS, ON HOUSE PLANTS, AND IN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS FED WITH TAP WATER.
- Makes tap water safe to apply to soil / compost. Without dechlorination, the chlorine in tap water is harmful to delicate plant roots, and the beneficial microbes that surround them.
- Unlike dechlorinators designed for general use, like fish tanks and drinking water, our Horticultural Dechlorinator contains no sodium. Sodium is highly toxic to plants.
- Instant action. To easily test that water has been dechlorinated use a ‘DPD’ tablet. Water will appear pink if chlorine is still available.
- Deactivates both the chlorine and chloramines found routinely in tap water in the UK.
- Non-hazardous to humans, crops, pets, soil microbes, and the environment.
- After the active ingredient has dechlorinated the water, it is converted into a plant-available form of calcium.
- Eutrema’s HORTICULTURAL DECHLORINATOR is the most concentrated and stable product on the market. It is formulated specifically for use on plants. Do not use industrial dechlorinators on plants as they contain phytotoxic sodium compounds.
- Just 0.5 mL / 10 litre of tap water!
- Can be applied either before or after adding fertiliser to the water.
- Use just before applying any beneficial microbial product to the soil or water
For more information on using dechlorinators on your plants, please read our blog post on this subject: